Postnatal Support Belly Band
You have given birth, Congratulations! We know you are ready to regain your pre-baby body shape – but it seems harder for you. Postnatal Support Belly Band with latest triple compression will take your all worries and will help you to wear pre-pregnancy dresses sooner. Just start wearing it when you feel comfortable after delivery and see the magic of Postnatal Support Belly Band.
- 2-in-1 Belt Set:
- Belly belt- Strengthens your core muscles and support your belly, waist, and hips. Also, brings your muscles and stomach towards normal position up to 50% in just two weeks.
- Pelvis belt- Helps ease transition of uterus and shrink it down to normal size.
- Speeds Up Postpartum Healing Process:
- Helps shrink belly, waist, and hips.
- Prevents organs/skin from sagging.
- Relieves back & pelvis pain.
- Helps ease the transition of the uterus.
- Minimizes stretch marks.
- Accelerates postnatal healing.
- Adds support while breastfeeding.
- Provides comfort after C-Section/ Natural delivery.
- The built-in boning provides lower back support and can improve posture while breastfeeding.
- Why 4 Straps: The four straps of Postnatal Support Belly Band performs different functions, first straps control tummy, the second strap narrows down internal organs gap, third prevents splanchnoptosis and the fourth strap controls pelvis.
- Comfortable and Breathable Materials: Crafted from the finest quality breathable and stretchable materials, this Postnatal Support Belly Band is super easy to clean. You won’t feel any irritation or stuffy material on your body. As our belly band has passed the breathability test.
- Adjustable & Great for Mothers: You can put it easily by yourself and pull is equal from both sides, can readjust how tight you want it without taking off the band to keep you supported for a long time. IT IS A GREAT GIFT for women just after giving birth or anyone had surgical operation resulting in loose skin and back pain.
- Made of 38MM long-staple breathable cotton
- Available colors: White and Pink
- Available Sizes: M, L, XL, XXL
- 1 x Postnatal Support Belly Band
- 1 x Pelvic Band
Processing Time: 1-3 business days
Shipping Time: 7-20 business days
Shipping methods: Standard shipping
Logistics: DHL, UPS, USPS, CNE, JCEX, YunExpress
|Order Amount||United States, Australia, Canada||Rest of World|
|$60.00 and up||Free||$5.99|
*Due to the impact of COVID-19 on our warehouse and shipping operations, order processing and shipping times may be delayed by up to 14 business days.
*Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. This is outside our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
Cancel Unpaid Orders
If your order is not paid for, you can easily cancel it yourself. And then you can place a new order, filling in the correct information.
Cancel Paid Orders
If your order has been paid for, you need to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel your order once it has been processed/shipped.
Tracking Your Order
You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order is shipped. And it takes 3-5 business days for the logistics tracking information to be updated on the system. If your order was placed 5 business days ago and there is still no information about your tracking number, please contact us.
We are not responsible for any packages returned to us as refused, unclaimed, undeliverable, or because of an incorrect or insufficient address.
Custom / Duty Fees / Remittance Fee
Customs fees and Sale tax are the responsibility of the customer. Please check with your local customs agency regarding fees. Also, kindly note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages.
In some instances, an order may be split into different packages for any of the following reasons:
*Certain items may be on backorder;
*Weight restrictions for regular shipping imposed by the post office.
Please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order if you received merchandise that is incorrect, missing, and/or defective. Please include your order number, photographs of the item(s) and all related references upon receiving your package. We will do our very best to resolve your case as soon as possible.
Please inspect your order upon reception and email email@example.com immediately, if something is missing. So that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
*Due to the impact of COVID-19 on our warehouse and shipping operations, order process and shipping time may be delayed up to an additional 14 business days. You may check the details in the below table.
Please ensure all delivery information is correct. If there is incorrect and/or missing information, we may be required to contact you to update the delivery information, which may cause delays in delivering your order. Delays may also occur as a result of customs clearance.
Your local customs office may require additional documents and time to clear your package, which may delay the estimated delivery time.
Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
If you don’t receive our Customer Service team’s response for an extended period of time (24 hours on weekdays, 48 hours on weekend), please check your Contact email’s Spam folder. Our emails may have been filtered incorrectly by your email server/provider.